Purpose, user information, security
In the processing of personal data, CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. (hereinafter BIMserver.center, or the platform) guarantees compliance with:
- - Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal data and Guarantee of Digital Rights
- - (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Via its platform or other means (promotions of the platform via email, social networks and/or similar) BIMserver.center sometimes collects personal data. This data is included in a file, which is under the responsibility of CYPE Ingenieros, S.A., with its registered office at Av. Eusebio Sempere, 5, 03003 Alicante, in order to be able to inform its users about products and services offered by the company.
1. Quality and purpose
The user who provides personal data within the BIMserver.center platform, will be solely responsible for the information that is provided to be true, that it responds to its truthfulness and will maintain it up to date. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided, and of the damages this may cause to BIMserver.center or its users.
All the data requested when registering as a professional user, through BIMserver.center, is mandatory, as it is required for the registration of user profiles and to provide platform services in an optimal way. If all the data is not provided, BIMserver.center does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adjusted to your needs.
The user data will be processed for the purposes described below. By registering or requesting information at BIMserver.center, you expressly, freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data for the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where registration forms appear, registration of profiles, subscriptions to services and/or contents or similar.
- In general, to answer your questions, orders, suggestions, complaints and/or any type of request that is made by users using any of the contact methods that are made available to users on the BIMserver.center platform.
- To inform you about new activities, products and services of BIMserver.center, send you commercial or advertising communications by email, social networks or any other electronic or physical means that makes these communications possible. They will always be related to our products, services or promotions, or with those products or services that we may consider of your interest and may be offered by collaborators or companies with whom we have commercial promotion agreements. In this regard we inform you that at any time you can revoke the consent that has been provided by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elaborate market profiles for advertising, promotional or statistical purposes.
- The followers of BIMserver.center in social networks will be able to exercise the rights the Law confers to them, although, since these platforms belong to third parties, the answers to the exercises of rights by BIMserver.center will be limited by the functionalities allowed by the social network in question.
2. Conservation criteria
We will treat your personal data as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. Your personal data will be blocked when it is no longer required for the aforementioned purpose, and will remain exclusively available to Judges and Tribunals, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations, in particular data protection authorities, for the attention of possible responsibilities that have arisen from the treatment, during their prescription period. Once the aforementioned period has expired, BIMserver.center will proceed to delete your data.
You can exercise your rights of access to your personal data, as well as their portability, rectification and deletion. You also have the right to limit the processing of your personal data and the opposition to not be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your data. You may revoke the consent given at any time.
You can exercise these rights and, in general, consult all queries regarding the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to email@example.com. or by mail to Avda. Eusebio Sempere, nº 5, 03003 Alicante (Spain), in any case providing a copy of your ID or an official document that identifies you.
You can also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The necessary information can be found on: www.agpd.es.
5. Polityka cookies
In BIMserver.center we apply security measures designed to protect your data, such as the HTTPS communication protocol. Additionally, we periodically monitor our systems to detect potential vulnerabilities and/or attacks.
BIMserver.center has taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties. Personal data is stored on our servers within the EU, which ensures compliance with security measures and information security techniques, in order to prevent unauthorised data access.
The user expressly acknowledges that internet security is not impregnable.